Sunday, February 17, 2019

| Ever Higher's 1st Vlog! | + a message from Brooke

Hey y'all! What's poppin?

Today I have a real treat for you, Ever Higher's very first V L O G! I've been working hard to figure out how to go about vlogging, and today I just decided to share with y'all what I have so far.

I have not just one, but two vlogs for you today! One is a message from me about a Q+A, an Ever Higher podcast, and human trafficking awareness.

The second is a very personal and chill conversation about Sadie Robertson's book, Live Fearless, and how she helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life.

I genuinely hope y'all enjoy these videos. Please hit up the comments with your thoughts on these vlogs along with some ideas on podcasting and Q+A questions.

Y'all are loved and such incredible world-changers!

Keep living Ever Higher,

Brooke





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! You are so inspiring!! I hope to get Live Fearless soon! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's some Q&A questions. I might have some more later. ;)

      If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
      What is your go to Bible verse?
      What is the last movie you saw and what did you think about it?
      What is your dream job (like one you will probably never have)?

      Delete

as we say in TX, no cussing |be encouraging| remember Philippians 4:8